In the NEW ONLINE 3rd Edition Program Acquisition Institute, participants will learn how to provide the curriculum directly to parents/families with children 0-5. This dynamic training will cover AP/OD best practices in the following topics:
NEWLY INTEGRATED: Newly developed training material that includes access and guidance for our new online course Effective Practices for Facilitating the AP/OD Program Virtually. The course includes an additional video presentation of AP/OD sessions being facilitated virtually and access to the newly developed facilitator guides and customizable PowerPoints in English and Spanish for each session of the curriculum (sessions 1-10 + a bonus orientation session). This course is designed to help guide and support the virtual implementation of the program.
The goal is for all participants in the AP/OD Training Institute to strengthen their skills to work with families and be prepared and motivated to implement the AP/OD program in their local communities.
Training will be conducted in English
Dates: March 29 – April 9, 2021
REQUIRED LIVE ZOOM MEETING DATES:
(Subject to change. The final schedule of times and events will be provided 5 days before the Institute begins.)
1. Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 9:30 am Pacific Time (PT)
2. Thursday, April 1, 2021, 9:30 am PT
3. Monday, April 5, 2021, 9:30 am PT
4. Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 9:30 am PT
5. Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 9:30 am PT
6. Friday, April 9, 2021, 9:30 am PT
* Please note that in order to receive your facilitator certification it is required that you complete all self-learning assignments and participate in all of the live Zoom sessions. If you have any unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from participating in all 17 hours of the training, you will have 60 days to sign-up for another online institute to receive certification.