In the NEW ONLINE 3rd Edition Program Acquisition Institute, participants will learn how to provide the curriculum directly to parents/families with children 0-5. This dynamic training will cover AP/OD best practices in the following topics:
The goal is for all participants in the AP/OD Training Institute to strengthen their skills to work with families and be prepared and motivated to implement the AP/OD program in their local communities.
Training will be conducted in English
Dates: January 19-29th, 2021
REQUIRED LIVE ZOOM MEETING DATES:
(Subject to change. The final schedule of times and events will be provided 5 days before the Institute begins.)
1. Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 9:30 am Pacific Time (PT)
2. Thursday, January 21, 2021, 9:30 am PT
3. Monday, January 25, 2021, 9:30 am PT
4. Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 9:30 am PT
5. Thursday, January 28, 2021, 9:30 am PT
6. Friday, January 29, 2021, 9:30 am PT
* Please note that in order to receive your facilitator certification it is required that you complete all self-learning assignments and participate in all of the live Zoom sessions. If you have any unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from participating in all 17 hours of the training, you will have 60 days to sign-up for another online institute to receive certification.