In the AP/OD Online 3rd Edition Program Acquisition Institute, participants will learn how to provide the curriculum directly to parents/families with children 0-5.
• The online training will require a minimum 17hrs of your time throughout the 2-weeks. We ask all participants to plan their work week accordingly.
• The training consists of 6 required live sessions via Zoom with our Master trainer and online homework that you will complete prior to each Zoom session.
• In order to receive your certification for implementing the Abriendo Puertas/Opening Doors program, it is required YOU COMPLETE THE ONLINE HOMEWORK AND ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN THE 6 SCHEDULED ZOOM SESSIONS.
SCHEDULED LIVE ZOOM SESSION DATES
*First day of the training is Tuesday 11/29, even though there is no Zoom session on this date - participants should designate at least 2 hours this day to create their online account and complete the online homework to be prepared for the first Zoom session.
1. Zoom session #1 – Wednesday, 11/30 | Time: 9:30am – 11:05am Pacific Time (PT)
2. Zoom session #2 – Thursday, 12/1 | Time: 9:30am – 11:30am PT
3. Zoom session #3 –Monday, 12/5 | Time: 9:30am – 11:35am PT
4. Zoom session #4 – Tuesday, 12/6 | Time: 9:30am -11:35am PT
5. Zoom session #5 – Thursday, 12/8 | Time: 9:30am - 10:55am PT
6. Zoom session #6 – Friday, 12/9 | Time: 9:30am – 11:15am PT